Monday 10 April 2017

Robot Worship

Hi guys!  Welcome back to my blog. Today I'm unveiling my first independent 3D rendered artwork! I call this piece Robot Worship. This piece was inspired by the first project for Blender class I'm taking. The project was an either / or thing where I could choose either to model a robot or jewellery. Whichever I chose, I had to come up with a reasonable scene to display my model in. I chose to merge the two together. I also chose to use things not yet covered in the course such as armatures and spotlights.

Overall I'm pretty satisfied, but I think from a artistic composition stand point, the piece could be improved. At the very least, there should be more ambient light so we can see more of the robots kneeling around the dais. Let me know what you think in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment